1. Countertop: The countertop should be made of fireproof and waterproof materials. For cabinets, it is best to use finished products. The height of the countertop should be determined based on the height of the person who cooks most often at home. Usually* the height of the table is 80~85 cm; generally, there should be a 40~60 cm long table on both sides of the sink, one side is for placing unwashed dishes, while the other side is for washing dishes; if the table is not in the kitchen, Then there should be a 40~60 cm long countertop on the side of the stove to temporarily store the freshly cooked dishes. The back of the cabinet should be a water baffle, that is, the back should be higher than the countertop to prevent water from flowing to the back of the cabinet, causing the substrate to expand, causing cracking, falling off, and other images.
2. Top surface: It is best to hang the whole roof for easy scrubbing. Usually use PVC, aluminum-plastic gusset for the ceiling. Note that anti-aging materials should be used, because the kitchen is smoky all day, and the decoration materials age quickly.
3. Ground: It is best to choose non-slip ground rotation, and the joints should be small to reduce the accumulation of dirt and facilitate cleaning. There should be a floor drain on the kitchen floor to facilitate floor cleaning and drainage.
4. Wall: It is best to use tiles to stick to the top for easy scrubbing. In some houses, the wall tiles in the kitchen are only affixed to a height of 1.8 meters, which is not enough and requires subsidies to the top.
5. Light: Chinese food is very particular about color, so the kitchen should have enough light, and the night light should be bright enough, and the color of the light should be white, otherwise it will affect the judgment of the color and the temperature of the food is difficult to grasp. At the same time, avoid shadows caused by lights and try not to use spotlights.
6. Range hood: Since Chinese food is fried, fried, cooked, and fried, there is more oily smoke, so the range hood should be selected with high power. There is a range hood on the market. It is convenient to put the range hood directly on it. The two sides of it are glass or iron partitions, which can prevent oil droplets from splashing and can also form a relatively closed space so that the range hood exhaust fumes more thoroughly. If necessary, you can also consider installing an exhaust fan to ensure that the oil fume can be removed.
7. Refrigerator: The position of the refrigerator must be designed in advance to make the “work triangle” design reasonable. Be careful not to place the refrigerator next to the sink to avoid splashing water.
8. Sockets: There are more and more electrical appliances in the kitchen. It is necessary to design their respective reasonable locations in advance and install the sockets. It should be noted that the refrigerator is best not to share a socket with other electrical appliances. Common electrical appliances in the kitchen include refrigerators, microwave ovens, food processors, rice cookers, range hoods, disinfection cabinets, dishwashers, soymilk machines, etc., sockets should be installed separately according to their respective powers, avoiding a wiring board at the same time Connect several high-power electrical appliances. In addition, all sockets must be equipped with leakage protection devices.
9. Dining cupboard: There should be a cupboard in the kitchen for the tableware to avoid exposure of the tableware. There are many and miscellaneous items in the kitchen, such as pots and pans, bottles, and jars. If they are exposed, they are easy to get oily and difficult to clean. Therefore, the kitchen cabinet should be closed as much as possible; due to the different sizes of tableware and kitchen utensils, such as large Spoons, small spoons, wine glasses, chopsticks, etc., are mixed together, which is very inconvenient to take and place. Therefore, the dining cupboard should be divided into more partitions, and the drawers should also be divided into partitions of different sizes. Store all kinds of tableware in different categories. Convenient and neat.
10. Gas: There are a lot of pipes in the kitchen, and the pipes are usually covered by hanging cupboards for aesthetics. However, it should be noted that the gas pipeline cannot be used as a concealed pipe and must be exposed. The gas meter is also strictly prohibited to move, and it should be considered whether it is convenient to read the meter.