I. Stone washbasin color of countertops:
1. The colors of the plates must match each other, no color difference is required;
2. The variety between each board requires the same board to be carefully color-matched, requiring no color difference.
II. Stone washbasin Appearance of countertop plate:
1. No foreign objects and impurities are allowed on the surface of the board;
2. The front and middle of the board (processed product) are not allowed to have air holes, and the back surface is allowed to have a small number of air holes;
3. The particles on the front of the board should be evenly distributed;
4. The unevenness of the front and back of the board may cause the phenomenon of chipping;
5. The front of the board is not allowed to have unevenness and conspicuous sand marks, and the surface is smooth;
6. The front surface of the finished product requires consistent gloss everywhere, no visible sand marks or repair marks, and the surface is smooth.
III. Stone washbasin Tabletop size:
Inspect the finished product according to the order size, the specific size and allowable deviation are as follows:
1. Length and width tolerance ± 2mm
2. Thickness tolerance ±0.5mm
4. Stone washbasin Physical properties of countertop plate:
The hardness of each variety is determined to be 55 or higher.
1. When processing the side and front water of the washstand, the water height is 3mm±0.4mm, and the height of the rear baffle is 101-102P, which is 101.5±0.5mm;
2. Round corners (the corner of the two pieces) are required for the washbasin and the corners of the pieces, and the radius r = 3mm;
3. The distance between the washbasin basin and the front edge is 2″±0.6mm, such as three holes, the center distance of each two holes is 2″
4. The inside corner r = 1/8″ or 3mm on the inner side of the backplate of the countertop;
5. All joints must not have visible joints, joint marks, no glue marks, no knife marks;
6. The interfaces are too natural, and there should be no protrusions or depressions;
7. The PE film needs to be smooth after passing through the film, without obvious large bubbles;
8. The product qualification certificate of the board and chess pieces is attached to the film at the upper right corner;
9. The washstand certificate is attached to the bottom left of the washstand;
10. The bathroom wall panels and female corner lines of the same batch must be the same color without a color difference.