Granite kitchen countertop tiles or plates provide a unique and long-term home decoration solution. It is still one of the hardest and finest natural stones on the market. Most importantly, there are no two pieces of granite that are exactly the same, so you can create a unique and luxurious kitchen. One more thing is certain, as long as you take good care of it, the beautiful appearance of granite kitchen countertops will not fade over time.
What are the benefits of this product? Why is it so popular?
1. Value-added. Granite kitchen countertops can increase the value of the house. This makes it a good investment. It can add elegance to the kitchen, if you want to sell the house, it will add a lot of value to your house. If you have the funds, it is wise to install a granite kitchen countertop.
2. Beautiful and nature’s unique design. Granite is a natural material, which has a history of hundreds of years all over the world, but it has been used for home decoration for nearly 40 years. Compared to other products, it may be more expensive, but it is one of the best investments. Its long-lasting durability will make it the most affordable option. For kitchen cabinets, it is both practical and beautiful. It can create a personalized home-style so that the kitchen has its own characteristics.
3. Resist bacteria. Because of its texture, granite has become one of the most hygienic kitchen countertop materials. Because there are no pores, it is not easy to breed bacteria and other kitchen dirt. Mold and mildew will not exist. Of course, if you use granite tiles, there are still mildew problems and staining in the mud gaps above.
4. Easy to clean. The care of granite kitchen countertops is quite simple, only need to master some common sense. , There is no difference between daily cleaning and quick cleaning with a soft cloth or paper towel. Use ordinary soapy water. Because the stone particles are dense and low in porosity, dyeing is not a major problem. Once sealed or polished, granite can resist moisture. It must be resealed every 1-3 years. Learn the cleaning methods you agree with. It is easy and safe to remove spilled stains in time.
5. Repairable. There is another reason why this stone is popular, that is, it can be repaired if it is damaged. Don’t do it yourself. Explain the situation to the supplier and consult their opinions.
6. High-temperature resistance. The granite surface can dissipate heat well without blistering or cracking. It can even resist the high temperature of the frying pan without leaving traces. But even so, mats are still good.