Quartz stone is a kind of artificial stone. It has the characteristics of natural environmental protection, non-toxic, and non-radiation. Quartz stone has the hardness of natural quartz and is compact without pores.
No cracks, sturdy and durable, elegant, and fashionable design, in line with the psychological needs of modern urbanites advocating cost-effective and high-performance, so it is welcomed and favored by modern decoration. The most familiar one is the use of cabinet countertops. Many people have their own methods of distinguishing true and false quartz stones. And how to accept the installed countertop? Today, the editor introduces the acceptance criteria for quartz stone countertops.
1. Impurities, measured by 50cm straight face, no more than 3 impurities per square meter, each with a diameter of <0.5mm and no concentrated distribution, 3-5 particles per square meter of raw material with the same mesh number are allowed.
2. The air bubbles on the countertop are also visually measured with a 50cm straight face, and no air bubbles are allowed on the front of the countertop.
3. For cracks, visually inspected with 50cm straight face, there are no cracks, broken, and obvious crack repair marks on the surface of the table.
4. Visual inspection of the color, the plates used in the same set of countertops are not allowed to have a color difference, and the color deviation from the model should not be too large.
5. Visual inspection of scratches, tabletop chamfer, and surface smooth, no scratch marks.
6. Visual inspection of the line type, the line type of each set of countertops is clear and smooth, and the waterproof line has no cracks, no obvious unevenness, and visible processing traces.
7. Use a level ruler for the size, and the table must be flat, without wavy shape, and the size error is less than ±3mm.
8. Visually inspect the appearance, the tabletop glass is basically the same, the appearance is neat and clean, and there is no stain. The finish is 55±5 degrees using a finish meter.
9. Visual inspection of the connection point shows that the connection line of the countertop is straight, polished, and smooth, without glue watermark, and the bottom of the connection port is reinforced with a pad (due to the characteristics of the quartz stone product material, the connection point is not obvious).
10. Visual inspection of the basin hole, the basin, and the countertop are combined smoothly, the positive and negative rubber materials are full and firm, and the joint line is straight and beautiful. The wall of the furnace hole is straight, without obvious processing marks, and the surrounding arc transition is natural. The four corners of the furnace hole must be bonded to strengthen the support.
The above standards are compiled and issued by the editor, not industry standards, nor can they restrict quartz stone manufacturers. But it can be used as reference data for everyone to install on the cabinet countertop.